-
July 29th, 2002, 02:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
not that I care..but what the heck...
-
July 31st, 2002, 04:05 AM
#2
Inactive Member
what do i think....hmmm... lets see...
i think in color
I think therefore I am (Descarte said that)
I think I am going to be sick
I think you ought to go back to Geenbough, ALabama!!! (Forest Gump)
-
August 3rd, 2002, 01:56 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I think Lefty is a faux-Neth..hahahahahahaha..and they never sent anyone to the moon..it was a fake.............
-
August 3rd, 2002, 05:15 AM
#4
Inactive Member
i think these are the worst period cramps I have ever had!
-
August 3rd, 2002, 02:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Okay, that's IT! You'll never secondguess my Dutchness. Book a plane to Amsterdam, tell me when you're arriving and I'll pick you up at Schiphol. You can have my bed while you stay. I'll show you all the famous attractions. Red Light District (never seen it), the Coffeshops that don't serve coffee (never been inside) and the dealers at the trainstation (never dealt with them).
-
August 4th, 2002, 02:53 AM
#6
Inactive Member
maybe I should just show her the postmarks on my letters and postcards you have sent me. Mom you are killing me!!!!
I believe you Henk...dont you listen to her....she is just **whispers** jealoussssss.
**** lets go see the dealer, grab a mocha, and cruise on over to the red light district for some dancing.
-
August 4th, 2002, 12:20 PM
#7
Inactive Member
There isn't much dancing to be done there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ah, she'll know once she gets the electronic, fully computer operated (W98/NT/2000) dildo with USB plug by mail. Woohahahaaa!
-
August 5th, 2002, 02:29 AM
#8
Inactive Member
let me know if you want her address! *EG*
-
August 7th, 2002, 03:00 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I heard that!!!!!..Tulips..yessss tulips..that will prove you are a Neth..I want to see a picture of tulips...wooden shoes...windmills and funny white caps on the heads of little blond headed girls in blue dresses with white aprons...
-
August 7th, 2002, 06:24 PM
#10
Inactive Member
How am I supposed to do that? Maybe there's one of those sissy fairs in town soon. I sent Bonnie a mug with a giant pot leaf and the text Amsterdam on it once. If she has any sense she'll have 'accidentally' broken it. How about something that's illegal over there. I can get it, you know. What's your poison? Mu-hahahaaa! The dogs at customs will be all over the package. Bad idea. How about a china windmill they sell here bunches. You know... "Delfts blauw". NO! Don't try to pronounce it, you'll break your throat. I see you mouthing! Stop it, stop it now! I wished I had a videocamera. I'd show you this bizarre country myself on tape. I'd even go all the way to the coast to film some windmills!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks